Queues, Modelling, and Markov Chains: A Workshop Honouring Prof. Peter Taylor
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Registration fees: $400 (no early bird fees)
- Registration fees include return transfer from Brisbane to Eagle Heights, cocktail party on 28 June, Workshop dinner on 29 June, lunches and coffee breaks, Skywalk excursion on 30 June.
- Registration deadline: 15 May
- As a guide, one Australian dollar buys approximately 0.70 US dollars or 0.63 Euro (11/03/2019).
Please note that since the workshop is by invitation, registration is reserved for participants who have been in direct contact with the organisers. If you are interested in participating but have not been invited personally, please contact Azam.
Registration is done in two steps:
Registration will only be considered confirmed once payment is received.
Travel support scheme
There is limited travel funding support to help participants who cannot cover the entire expenses related to the workshop. We will be able to offer up to $1,000 for international participants and $500 for domestic participants.
If you would like to apply for this funding, please send Sophie an email explaining your financial support situation, together with your CV and a budget estimate. The deadline for application is 21 March 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by March 31, 2019.
Female mathematicians at Australian institutions also have the option of applying for AustMS WIMSIG Cheryl E. Praeger travel awards. The deadline for the first award round of 2019 is April 1.