INFORMS-APS 2019, Brisbane Australia
The 20th INFORMS Applied Probability Society Conference, July 3-5, 2019, Brisbane Australia.
Please note that if you are completing registration now (after June 24), then unless you indicated to us earlier, the conference dinner is NOT available. Hence, please complete your registration without the conference dinner. Also, please write to use to let us know that you registered.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- APS members: Conference with dinner $635 (after May 15: $750)
- Non-APS members: Conference with dinner $700 (after May 15: $750)
- Student/retired: Conference with dinner $400 (after May 15: $550)
- It is possible to exclude dinner from registration which reduces the price by $100
- Additional dinner ticket for each accompanying person $100
- Become an APS member
- As a guide, one Australian dollar buys approximately 0.73 US dollars or 0.64 Euro (16/11/2018).
- Refund policy: If you were denied an Australian visa and applied for it prior to May 15, we will refund your registration.
Student support scheme
Up to 20 student support grants, funded by the APS, are available. These grants include:
- Accomodation at Women's College in The University of Queensland for up to 5 nights (value $80AUD per night). Breakfast is included. Note that the college is open to all genders. The accommodation is in single rooms with shared facilities.
- Conference registration and conference dinner paid (value $400 AUD).
- Travel cards for local travel in Brisbane (value $30 AUD).
Travel grants will be allocated with priority to students presenting talks and with greater distance (cost) of travel. To apply for a grant, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than March 15, 2019 indicating your institution, program and topic of study, supervisor name(s), location from which you will be travelling to Brisbane, and if you are intending to present a talk. Successful applicants will be notified by March 25, 2019.